Bamboa’s bamboo pillowcase made from bamboo fibers are 3 times more durable than cotton, naturally anti-bacterial, odour-resistant and as smooth as silk.
We all spend 30% of our life in bed, let’s make that luxury time!
Our bamboo pillowcase are the eco-friendly choice as bamboo doesn’t require pesticides nor water to grow. Furthermore bamboo fiber is entirely natural and completely biodegrades, returning to nature without harming the environment.
What are the advantages versus cotton?
- Extremely soft and silky texture
- Highly absorbent (3 x more than cotton) and breathable
- Hypoallergenic (perfect for sensitive skin)
- Naturally Anti-bacterial and Odour Resistant, they stay fresh longer
- Biodegradable textile material
The Pillowcase comes in a beautiful laundry drawstring bag, made from the same fabric. The additional advantage of these bags is that they reduce the need for disposable packaging.
- Machine wash at 40 Degrees C
- Tumble dry on low temperature (if really necessary, otherwise hang dry is the best option)
Read our blog article here: "What are the top 3 advantages of using Bamboo Fabric?"