BAMBOA's bamboo bed linen, made from 100% bamboo fiber, with an equivalent of an 800 thread count, are of the highest quality.
We all spend 30% of our life in bed, let’s make that luxury time!
Bamboa’s bamboo bed linen made from bamboo fibers are 3 times more durable than cotton, naturally anti-bacterial, odour-resistant and as smooth as silk.
Our bamboo bed linen is the eco-friendly choice as bamboo doesn’t require pesticides nor water to grow. Bamboo fiber is entirely natural and completely biodegrades, returning to nature without harming the environment.
What are the advantages of bamboo fiber?
- Extremely soft and silky texture
- Highly absorbent (3 x more than cotton) and breathable
- Hypoallergenic (perfect for sensitive skin)
- Naturally Anti-bacterial and Odour Resistant, they stay fresh longer
- Biodegradable textile material
- 800 Thread count
- Extremely durable
- Please refer to the size chart here
- We can always tailor make if you a special size, drop us an email
It comes in a beautiful laundry drawstring bag, made from the same bamboo fabric. The additional advantage of these bags is that they reduce the need for disposable packaging.
- Machine wash at maximum 40 Degrees C
- Tumble dry on low temperature
Read our blog article here: "4 Reasons to Choose Bamboo Bed Sheets for Your Home"