SILKY BLISS - Bamboo Duvet Cover
BAMBOA's bamboo bed linen, made from 100% bamboo fiber, with an equivalent of an 800 thread count, are of the highest quality.
We all spend 30% of our life in bed, let’s make that luxury time!
Bamboa’s bamboo bed linen made from bamboo fibers are 3 times more durable than cotton, naturally anti-bacterial, odour-resistant and as smooth as silk.
Our bamboo bed linen is the eco-friendly choice as bamboo doesn’t require pesticides nor water to grow. Bamboo fiber is entirely natural and completely biodegrades, returning to nature without harming the environment.
- Our duvet covers are designed with interior corner ties to keep your duvet in place
What are the advantages of bamboo fiber?
- Extremely soft and silky texture
- Highly absorbent (3 x more than cotton) and breathable
- Hypoallergenic (perfect for sensitive skin)
- Naturally Anti-bacterial and Odour Resistant, they stay fresh longer
- Biodegradable textile material
- 800 Thread count
- Extremely durable
- Please refer to the size chart here
- We can always tailor make if you a special size, drop us an email
Pre-washed and packaged in a beautiful laundry drawstring bag, made from the same bamboo fabric. The additional advantage of these bags is that they reduce the need for disposable packaging.
- Machine wash at maximum 40 Degrees C
- Tumble dry on low temperature
Read further for our care tips here: "Care tips for your bamboo sheets"