SILKY BLISS - Bamboo Flat Sheet
Our bamboo flat sheets are entirely natural and completely biodegrades, returning to nature without harming the environment.
We all spend 30% of our life in bed, let’s make that luxury time!
Bamboa’s bamboo bed linen made from bamboo fibers are 3 times more durable than cotton, naturally anti-bacterial, odour-resistant and as smooth as silk.
BAMBOA's bamboo bed linen, made from 100% bamboo fibre, with a weight of the equivalent of 800 GSM for cotton are of the highest quality. Our bamboo bed linen is the eco-friendly choice as bamboo doesn’t require pesticides nor water to grow.
What are the advantages versus cotton?
- Extremely soft and silky texture
- Highly absorbent (3 x more than cotton) and breathable
- Hypoallergenic (perfect for sensitive skin)
- Naturally Anti-bacterial and Odour Resistant, they stay fresh longer
- Biodegradable textile material
Bamboa is always thinking about how to reduce packaging and make it sustainable, therefore we came up with the draw string bag, made from the same silky bamboo fabric. Its super useful and can be reused as a travel bag, for shoes, underwear, laundry and many more...
- Machine wash at maximum 40 Degrees C
- Tumble dry on low temperature
Read further for our care tips here: "Care tips for your bamboo sheets"
- Queen: for a bed size of 150x200cm, flat sheet size: 200cm x 250 cm
- King: for a bed size of 180cm x 200 cm, flat sheet is 270cm x 250 cm
- Please refer to the size chart here