BAMBOA's bamboo towels, made from 100% bamboo fiber, with a weight of 600 GSM are of the highest quality.
Our towels are the eco-friendly choice as bamboo doesn’t require pesticides nor water to grow. Furthermore bamboo fiber is entirely natural and completely biodegrades, returning to nature without harming the environment.
Bamboa’s towels made from bamboo fibers are 3 times more durable than cotton, anti-bacterial (always stay fresh and never become smelly), and as soft as silk.
We use towels every day, why not feel the soft and silky texture of our bamboo towels on your skin as well!
What are the advantages versus cotton towels?
- Extremely soft and silky texture
- Highly water absorbent (3 x more than cotton)
- Hypoallergenic (perfect for sensitive skin)
- Naturally Anti-bacterial and Odour Resistant (if you never want another smelly damp cotton towel, then our bamboo towels are the ultimate choice, as they will always stay fresh)
- Biodegradable textile material
- Colour fast colours
This set includes
- 1 x bath towel
- 1 x hand towel
- 1 x face towel
- Use natural detergent (We recommend non chemical Brazilian soap nuts)
- No softener
- No bleach (use baking soda/natural stain remover)
- Machine wash at 40 degrees C
- Tumble dry on low heat for a few minutes only(then air dry)
Read more about Bamboo Towels in our blog here: "Towel Buying Guide - What You Need To Know Before Buying A Bamboo Towel? "