Towel Buying Guide - What You Need To Know Before Buying A Bamboo Towel?
Towels are something that is used essentially in every household. The best towel should have the quality to dry the body, face and hands softly without demanding multiple scrubs.
There are various types of towels available in the market but the raw materials used to manufacture it makes it different from each other.
What to Look for While Buying a Towel?
If you are planning to buy a towel, please be clear about what purpose you need a towel. Next, you need to think about how many towels you need, the quality and its material, the design of the towel and colour.
Which Quality Towel Is The Best One To Buy?
Buying towels made from organic fibre is the best idea. As most of the towels are made from synthetic materials they are not eco-friendly.
Natural fibre towels for example Bamboo towels are made from 100% bamboo rayon that makes them highly absorbent, extremely soft and hypoallergenic in nature.
How to take care of your Bamboo Towels?
- Towels made from natural fibre don't need any fabric softeners to add because it will make it less absorbent.
- The temperature of the water shouldn’t be more than 40-degree Celcius.
- Put less washing powder while washing your towel and then wash it at least once in clean water.
- Let it dry on low heat for a few minutes only
How Frequently Should You Replace Your Towels?
There is no particular rule for when you should replace your old towel with the new one. Every year you could just check your towels for holes and the condition of the towel and choice is all yours.
Advantages Of Bamboo Towels
- Bamboo towels are the most comfortable and soft in texture
- Made from 100% bamboo rayon
- These are more comfortable and soft
- It is more eco-friendly as it is made from a sustainable resource
- Naturally anti-bacterial and odour resistance
The bamboo towels are available in different arrays of colour. If you want to know more click here: Bamboo Towels.
How Bamboo Towels Are Made?
Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the bamboo grass, the bamboo fibre is then made by pulping the bamboo grass until it separates into thin threads of fibre, which is then spun and dyed for weaving into cloth.
Bamboo towels vs other organic towels
Unlike cotton towels, bamboo towels are made from 100% bamboo fibre. Cotton usually blends with different materials like polyester or spandex, due to which quality of cotton towel suffers. If you never want another smelly damp cotton towel, then our bamboo towels are the ultimate choice, as they will always stay fresh. Bamboo is a biodegradable textile material. To know more, read our blog below.
Our Offerings- Bamboo Towels
- Bamboa Ultra Soft Bamboo Hand Towel
- Bamboa Ultra Soft Bamboo Face Towel
- Bamboa Ultra Soft Bamboo Bath Towel
Our customers like our towels because of it’s high quality as thread count for Bamboa towels is 500 gsm. Customers also love its softness, absorbency and especially the fact that they never become smelly when damp.