100% bamboo fiber bathrobe
Bamboa’s silky soft bamboo bathrobe is the softest, snuggliest bathrobe ever!
The bamboo fibers are 3 times more durable than cotton, anti-bacterial (never smell), and as soft as silk. We use towels every day, why not feel the soft and silky textures of our bamboo towels on your skin every day!
BAMBOA's bamboo towels, made from 100% bamboo rayon, with a weight of 600 GSM are of the highest quality. Our towels are the eco-friendly choice as bamboo doesn’t require pesticides nor water to grow. Furthermore bamboo fiber is entirely natural and completely biodegrades, returning to nature without harming the environment.
What are the advantages?
- Extremely soft and silky texture
- Highly water absorbent (3 x more than cotton)
- Hypoallergenic (perfect for sensitive skin)
- Naturally Anti-bacterial and Odour Resistant (if you never want another smelly damp cotton towel, then our bamboo towels are the ultimate choice, as they will always stay fresh)
- 100% natural fibres. Biodegradable textile material
- The sizes are unisex and correspond to Western sizes.
- Use natural detergent (We recommend non chemical Brazilian soap nuts)
- No softener
- No bleach (use baking soda/natural stain remover)
- Machine wash at 40 degrees C
- Tumble dry on low heat for a few minutes only(then air dry)