BAMBOA's bamboo bed linen, made from 100% bamboo fiber is the eco-friendly choice for your nights.
We all spend 30% of our life in bed, let’s make that luxury time!
Bamboa’s bamboo bed linen made from bamboo fibers is 3 X more durable than cotton, naturally anti-bacterial, odour-resistant and as smooth as silk.
Our Silky Bliss collection comes in plain colours and is packed in a bamboo fabric drawstring bag, practical to reuse afterwards.
BAMBOA's bamboo bed linen, made from 100% bamboo fiber, with an equivalent of an 800 thread count, is of the highest quality. Our bamboo bed linen is the eco-friendly choice as bamboo doesn’t require pesticides or irrigation to grow.
Furthermore bamboo fiber is entirely natural and completely biodegrades, returning to nature without harming the environment.
What are the advantages of bamboo fiber?
- Extremely soft and silky texture
- Highly absorbent (3 x more than cotton) and breathable
- Hypoallergenic (perfect for sensitive skin)
- Naturally Anti-bacterial and Odour Resistant, they stay fresh longer
- Biodegradable textile material
- Easy to machine wash and dry
This set includes
- 2 x Pillowcases (50cm x 75cm) and also 2 pillow cases for the single set
- 1 x Fitted Sheet
- 1 x Duvet Cover
- Please refer to the size chart here
- NEW!! WE HAVE DESIGNED ALL QUEEN/KING FITTED SHEETS WITH $# CM POCKET DEPTH - NOW THEY FIT BIG FAT MATTRESSES ;-)
- We can also customise your bed sheets according to your size. Please note it will be the full set price not the discounted set price. Drop us a mail or call us.
The set comes in a beautiful laundry drawstring bag, made from the same fabric. The additional advantage of these bags is that they reduce the need for disposable packaging.
- Machine wash at 40 Degrees C
- Tumble dry on low temperature
- Available colours: WHITE, BLACK, MIDNIGHT BLUE, SMOKY GREY, FLAMINGO, DESERT SAGE, SAND DUNES, ROSE BLUSH
Read our blog article here: "4 Reasons to Choose Bamboo Bed Sheets for Your Home"