What are the top 3 advantages of using Bamboo Fabric?
Bamboo fibres have started gaining popularity when it comes to making fabric. Who would have thought that a hard, woody plant like bamboo is now being converted into fibre; for all we knew bamboo was just food for pandas and a giant, woody grass used for building purposes.
Over the years, people around the globe have come to realize how amazing the bamboo really is. Not only is it great for building purposes but can be used to make products that are durable, safe and eco-friendly. Above all, the bamboo is now being converted into fibre to make fabric that is used for clothing, bed linen, towels and bathrobes.
Benefits of bamboo fabric:
- Extremely soft on the skin
- Has antibacterial properties – keeps you odor-free
- Is very absorbent so keeps one dry and sweat-free.
- Hypoallergenic – perfect for people with sensitive skin.
- Naturally UV protectant – It protects you from skin cancer.
- Extremely insulating – keeps one cooler in warmer months and warmer in colder months
Top 3 advantages of Bamboo Fabric:
- Bamboo fabric is exceptionally soft. In fact, it is almost as smooth and soft in texture as silk which means that whether you’re wearing a t-shirt made of bamboo fibre or sleeping on bamboo bed linen, it will feel almost heavenly. It is luxurious to the touch and extremely soft and smooth. You can rest assured that wearing bamboo clothing or sleeping on bed linen made of bamboo fabric is very comfortable. It does not feel rough against the skin, thereby giving you all the comfort and softness you need.
- Bamboo fabric is Hypoallergenic: Bamboo contains a natural antimicrobial compound due to which it remains free from fungal attacks. As a result absolutely no pesticides or insecticides are sprayed on the bamboo plant. Being free from these pesticides and insecticides makes the bamboo fabric perfect for people with sensitive skin. So for those of you who want to prevent your skin from coming into contact with any kind of harsh substances, bamboo fabric should be your go to option.
- Bamboo fabric is highly absorbent and breathable: The bamboo plant can take up to three times its weight in water and because the bamboo fabric retains many of the properties of the bamboo plant, this means that the bamboo fabric has the ability to absorb moisture just as the bamboo plant. It keeps moisture away from the skin, giving you the pleasant feeling of being sweat free. The micro gaps in the bamboo fabric gives the fabric better ventilation as well which means clothing or bed linen made of bamboo fabric feels cooler in the summer months. The fact that the bamboo fabric is breathable, means that it also makes sure you remain odor-free.
So now that you know how amazing Bamboo Fabric really is, what are you waiting for? Check out our range of Bamboo Clothing and Bamboo Bed Linen online and start enjoying the benefits of bamboo fabric right away.